Kraus 30-inch Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink (Model no: KHU100-30)
- Materials: 16-gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel construction
- Finish: Scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium satin
- Exterior dimensions: 30 inches long x 18 inches wide
- Interior dimensions: 28 inches long x 16 inches wide x 10 inches deep
- Fits 30-inch sink base
- Padded and stone guard undercoated insulation over a rubber pad reduces noise while sink is in use
- Features unique Kraus 0.75-inch radius curved corners for easy cleaning and a stylish look
- Rear-set 3.5-inch drain opening provides you with more storage space
Yes, i am jumping the gun…yet to secure the desired interior designer, yet to collect keys, but I am already deciding on accessories…actually there is a reason i am doing this. I have been trawling through the net for inspiration and reading up on other people’s renovations, so that i can learn from them. One of the most important areas in the new home will be the kitchen, because we spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
One of the most essential items in the kitchen is the sink….and I definitely need a big one, it isn’t a want, because of the heavy cooking we do. The wonderful things about forums, like RenoTalk, is their willingness to share good deals, good ideas or solutions to problems they face.
This sink seems like a great buy…it is big, solid and heaps of soundproofing. It’s a brand that isn’t available in Singapore, but the pricing is pretty good even after shipping! Most of the forumers here are very happy with their buy and the reviews on amazon is pretty good too.
Must remember to give the interior designer the heads up that there needs to be a decent gap between the overlay of the kitchen countertop and the sink or else the grid won’t fit.
Logging the idea here, so that I can remember to show our interior designer when we decide on one. Should make it easier when it comes to measurements when we do the kitchen design. Also sharing with any readers who actually read this blog. 🙂