Always wanted one of these…awesome to know that we don’t need to carry our key around. This will have to stay on the nice to have list…something to add on later. But just wondering if the Samsung ones are user friendly…and the battery is just normal batteries? Scoured through renotalk, not sure if MyDigitalLock or Interlock is cheaper. Interlock is selling this model (Samsung SHS5120) for $599.
- Includes installation
- 1 year PARTS warranty (Included)
- 2 years FULL Warranty (Optional with additional $100)
- Pay only if it fits.
- User selectable PIN number from 5 to 12 digits
- Record up to 20 RFID cards
- Manual or auto locks function
- Burglar alarm or fire detection sensor (Above 75 degree Celsius)
- The life span of the battery is 1 year (with the usage of 10 times per day)
- Emergency external battery terminal
- Provide 2 mechanical key
- Able to install remote controller